Find the relevant posts to know more, you can also search, for what you are looking for. Don’t forget to give your feedback in the comments on each post. If you are willing to write a blog, see the article How to write an attractive blog to gain users interest
If you want to earn money by creating your own website, visit these posts.
- Comparing WordPress plans – Which one is best for you?by Harshita BWordPress was released 17 years ago; It has been the most popular website creation CMS ever since. Choosing between various WordPress plans and buying the best for your website might be a confusing choice. So, here we are, to help you out. You can use WordPress for free, but the free plan doesn’t have many… Read more: Comparing WordPress plans – Which one is best for you?
- Introduction to HTMLby Sunil DWhat is HTML HTML is a language used to design webpage. It’s long form is Hyper Text Markup Language. Let us see the meaning of each word first. Hyper Text means the system in software allowing extensive cross-reference between text and graphics. Markup means process of correcting text in preparation for printing. Language is well… Read more: Introduction to HTML
- Create a website and start earning in just 7 simple steps!by Sunil DIn this modern era, when everyone is going online, developing a website for your business growth is necessary. Nowadays, if you are in a business line, although a smaller business, you must be online in anyways. If you are not online, then it isn’t easy to compete in the business field. When you are in… Read more: Create a website and start earning in just 7 simple steps!
- What is the role of HTML in web development?by Sunil DBefore moving on to the role of HTML in web development, let’s have a look at what is HTML and how does it work? HTML was discovered by Tim Berners-Lee. It was first time written in 1993. HTML stands for “HyperText Markup Language” which is a programming language. The word HTML has two parts. The… Read more: What is the role of HTML in web development?
- Should I consider PHP in web development and design?by Sunil DShould I consider PHP in web development? Many people come up with this question. So, here we are to help you get a solution to your question. Introduction. Originally, PHP stood for “Personal Home Page.” But now its name has changed to Hypertext Preprocessor. It was discovered in 1994. Should we consider PHP for website… Read more: Should I consider PHP in web development and design?
- How to style HTML using CSS?by Sunil DIf you have learned basic HTML coding, now it is time to learn how to style your web pages? You can style your web pages to make your website more attractive and interactive. To make your website’s interface much better, you need to stylize your web page. You can stylize your web pages using CSS.… Read more: How to style HTML using CSS?
- Why website is important for businessby adminAre you doing business? No matter the type of your business, it’s super important to have a website for a small business. The importance of a website is that it provides a 24/7 online presence & builds strong trust with your customers. Let see the Google Trends report of the search term “small business website”… Read more: Why website is important for business
- How to install WordPress on your serverby Sunil DWhat is WordPress WordPress is the most widely used platform for creating a blog. It’s because it’s very simple to create a page in WordPress. You don’t have to be a web designer or don’t need to know coding, simply write the content add images with the help of page/post editor, review the page and… Read more: How to install WordPress on your server
- How to create your own websiteby Sunil DCreating your own website is not very difficult in recent days. You don’t need to have designing skills. You just need some basic computer knowledge. There are some frameworks like WordPress which allows you to simply type your content and post them. We will disscuss here how you can make your own website by yourself.… Read more: How to create your own website
- Are you looking to host a website? – types of web hostingby Sunil DIf you are a web developer, you might need to host a website. However, if you are unfamiliar with web hosting, have a look at this, if you are looking for what hosting is and what are the types of web hosting. What is web hosting? – Host a website When you decide to go… Read more: Are you looking to host a website? – types of web hosting
- What is hosting? Beginner’s guide to web hostingby Sunil DWeb hosting is a service that keeps your website running. When you publish your website or any application on the internet, you need to have some space to place your files, media, and database. You can run your server, but it is challenging to manage one. Here we present a complete beginner’s guide to web… Read more: What is hosting? Beginner’s guide to web hosting
- How does the domain name work? Is it different from hosting?by Sunil DA domain name is the unique address of a website. Any user can access a website through that specific address. Firstly each computer on the internet has an internet protocol address. This address consists of numbers, so it is not easy to remember. The human cannot recognize the internet protocol (IP) address. When a user… Read more: How does the domain name work? Is it different from hosting?
- How to host your website -Web Hostingby Sunil DLet us first see what is hosting, Hosting means store (a website or other data) on a server or other computer so that it can be accessed over the internet. to serve a website over internate you need to host it on the server. which is connected to the internet 24/7,so that its accessible anytime.… Read more: How to host your website -Web Hosting
Web Development and Server Management
- How to create new sudo user ubuntu (Linux)by Sunil DTo create a new sudo user in linux, you need to log in with the root user. What is a sudo user? Before creating a user we will first discuss some basics about the sudo user in Linux. The sudo user is nothing but the user who has permission to run the Linux commands which… Read more: How to create new sudo user ubuntu (Linux)
- How to install Laravel on Linux server step by step guideby Sunil DWhat is Laravel Laravel is an open-source PHP framework, which uses the Modal View Controller architecture. The benefit of using framework over a plain PHP is that it removes the effort in writing code for common tasks. In the case of the Laravel framework, it eases the process of routing, authentication, sessions, cookies, caching, etc.… Read more: How to install Laravel on Linux server step by step guide
- How To Install Apache, MySQL, PHP (Linux) on Ubuntu 22.04 with SSH commandsby Sunil DTo install the Apache, MySQL, and PHP first of all you would need the root user OR the user with sudo privilege. To know more about creating users and granting privileges setup on Linux, see the amendment to this post. In this post, we will see the step-by-step guide to the installation of LAMP, which… Read more: How To Install Apache, MySQL, PHP (Linux) on Ubuntu 22.04 with SSH commands